Annual Condo Conference & Expo
Community Associations Institute
New England Chapter
Saturday, October 1, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Marriott Hotel, Burlington, MA
Condominium boards and managers have questions…
expo vendors and conference speakers will provide answers.
- Updates on the boards role and responsibility in keeping residents and staff safe.
- Trends and concerns around association insurance that are challenging boards.
- How to address pets, parking and children to avoid claims of discrimination.
- Landscape maintenance, liability and risk.
- Lessons learned and ongoing impact of pandemic and Surfside tragedy.
If you plan on attending, complete this registration form: Register Now.
Schedule and Speakers
9 am Exhibits Open
From reserve studies to landscaping, building maintenance to insurance, management, legal advice and more. Industry professionals, service and product providers will provide guidance and resources for all your condo needs.
9 am – 10:30 am Breakfast with Exhibitors
10:30 am – noon – MORNING SESSIONS
Practical Advice for Permanent Change
Security Lapses & Liability
Noon – 1 pm Lunch with Exhibitors
1 pm – 2:30 pm – AFTERNOON SESSIONS
Discrimination in Housing
Evolution of Insurance Issues
Navigating Lender Questionnaires
Visit the Goldman & Pease team at Booth #11 for complimentary articles on the following topics:
- Shared Living in the Small Condominium Setting
- Rights and Obligations of Unit Owners and Trustees
- Condominium Insurance: Waiver of Subrogation
- Condominium Meeting Minute Guidelines
- Trustee Indemnification
- Drones Take Off: What Condo Leaders Need to Know
- Where There’s Smoke, There’s Ire: Approaching the Hot-Button Issue of Medical Marijuana in the Housing Context
- Transitioning to an Independent Condominium Board
- Secondhand Smoke and Your Condominium: How to Navigate the Changing Legal Landscape
- The Rise of Airbnb: What Condominium Associations Need to Know About Short Term Rentals
- How to Avoid Fair Housing Violations
- Real Estate in the Digital Age: Preventing the Simple Email or Text
Howard S. Goldman, Esq. will be answering questions and addressing some of the most pressing and common issues confronting association boards and professional managers.
We look forward to speaking with you at the CAI-NE Annual Condo Conference & Expo!!